Are you interested in helping Manitobans get connected to the province’s leading Internet Service Provider? You can help people become more connected than ever with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people join us!
Valley Fiber Ltd. is seeking an experienced and motivated Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with Small and Large Business customers to sell Valley Fiber’s world-class Connectivity and Telecommunications services. This position reports to the Executive Director of Business Markets.
What We Offer:
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily life
What You’ll Do:
• Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in the assigned
Territories, specifically targeting Small Business, Medium/Large Businesses, and
• Meet and exceed assigned sales targets and goals.
• Drive revenue growth by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
within existing customers.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
• Create and deliver sales proposals, presentations, and contracts tailored to the
unique needs of customers in your territory.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Valley Fiber’s services,
technology, and competitive landscape.
• Stay current on industry trends, market conditions, and customer needs within
• Be engaged in the local Business ecosystem attending events, chamber of
commerce events, and being the face of Valley Fiber business in your territory.
Who You Are:
• 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in telecommunications or
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry, including fiber optic networks,
wireless networks, and related technologies
• Familiarity with the unique needs and challenges of Manitoba Businesses
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
– Remaining seated at a desk for several hours a day
– Ability to work on internal systems for long periods of time
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.