Valley Fiber Ltd. is a locally owned and operated technology firm based in Winkler, MB. The ever-growing need for fast and reliable telecommunications has spurred innovation. This innovation has been one of the core passions for the Valley Fiber Development Team. Since 2017, this team has been working on bringing its next generation fiber optic infrastructure to the region and beyond.
Valley Fiber is looking for a self-motivated, dependable individual to join our team as an Electrician. This position reports to our Director of Field Operations.
Who you are:
– Excellent critical thinking skills
– Passionate about safety at work
– Committed to being part of a team
– Interested in learning and growing professionally
– Able to work independently
– A Journeyman Electrician
What you’ll do:
– Be a leader in the field, provide direction to team members on job sites as required
– Apply for electrical permits
– Arrange inspections
– Oversee all M-class certified technicians
– Responsible for maintenance of given tools and equipment
– Develop and maintain schedules for generator testing and HVAC maintenance
– Ensure all safety polices and procedures are followed
– Represent Valley Fiber with honesty and integrity
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.