Valley Fiber Ltd. is a locally owned and operated technology firm based out of Winkler, MB. The ever-growing need for fast and reliable telecommunications has spurred on innovation. This innovation and its almost limitless potential have been one of the core passions for the Valley Fiber Development Team. For the last 3 years, this team has been working on bringing its next generation conscious fiber optic infrastructure design to the region. Valley Fiber has formed many partnerships with industry-leading developers to create and finalize its innovative design. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Carrier Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Who You Are:
• Passionate about maintaining strong customer relationships with carriers and Tier 1 providers.
• Positive attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Dependable and adaptable to meet changing priorities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong commitment to working as part of a team
• Organizational skills with an eye for detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Ability to troubleshoot quickly and persistently
• Flexible, understand technical solutions and able to adopt VF product offerings to fit customers’ requirements
• Understanding of network protocols and Layer 0 – Layer 3 services
• Ability to learn quickly, not afraid to research if a technology, or solution is not understood
• Strong digital literacy, including Microsoft Office and Excel.
What You’ll Do:
• Quote and track gateway services, point-to-point, fiber and wireless services, dark fiber/IRU’s, EVPLS and NNI transport services
• Identify and analyze our clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, negotiate and close new business revenue
• Be in direct communication with carriers to provide quotes in a time-appropriate manner
• Follow-up on requests granted to VF – ensuring that timelines are met, and construction is done in a time-appropriate manner
• Work together with legal and technical teams to develop contracts and look over MSA/SLA agreements received from Carriers
• Maintain ‘best practices’ during quoting and sales processes
• Come up with custom solutions
• Attend meetings with senior leadership, Sales, NOC, Business Development and the carriers to ensure action points are followed through
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting while ensuring that their CRM accurately reflects all opportunity management activities
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please send resume to email@example.com.