Are you interested in helping Manitobans get connected to the province’s leading Internet Service Provider? You can help people become more connected than ever with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people join us!
We are seeking out a full-time Commercial Products Manager to join our team at Valley Fiber. This position reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
As Commercial Products Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing Valley Fiber’s development and maintenance of commercial product offering, pricing and guiding marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for product development and management across the business services division.
Working out of our Winnipeg offices with periodic working sessions in Winkler, this role offers a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, customer-focused organization. Founded in Winkler, Manitoba Valley Fiber has rapidly expanded our footprint, serving residents and commercial accounts across rural Manitoba. The organization is backed by DIF Capital Partners, a global infrastructure firm deeply rooted in Europe, the US and Canada.
As a key part of our creative and dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the department and contribute to the success of Valley Fiber.
What We Offer :
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the
daily life of Manitobans
What You’ll Do:
– Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing,
and engineering, to develop and implement product strategies and plans
– Conduct market research to identify new trends and technologies in the
Telecommunications space and leverage this knowledge to improve Valley
Fiber’s product offerings
– Develop pricing strategies that are competitive and aligned with Valley Fiber’s
– Hold responsibility for ensuring product profitability via a product-focused and
balanced view, supported by a complete understanding of all aspects of the
Commercial product suite (technical, commercial, operational)
– Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of Valley Fiber’s
product portfolio, including its features, benefits, and technical specifications
– Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the timely delivery of new products
and updates to existing products
– Monitor product performance and identify opportunities for improvement
– Develop and deliver product training to internal and external stakeholders,
including sales teams and clients
– Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities, and leverage
this knowledge to inform Valley Fiber’s product development and market
Who You Are:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
– 5+ years of experience in telecommunications product management or
technology product management
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with a demonstrated ability to
analyze market trends and develop product strategies
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong project
– Understanding of Telecommunications technology and services, including
fiber optic networks and voice and data services
– Experience with product pricing, financial modeling, and forecasting
– Ability to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events
– Ability to work in an office environment and remain seated for long periods
We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.