Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in Manitoba? You can be part of building a superior internet service for Manitobans with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd. is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to join us!
The Direct Sales Representative is responsible for meeting and interacting with customers for the purpose of selling Valley Fiber services. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
What We Offer :
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses.
- Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and advancement.
- Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily life of Manitobans.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospecting and Lead Generation:
This entails actively seeking out potential customers who may benefit from our internet services. You will identify and leads through various means, such as cold calling, door-to-door visits, referrals and networking.
- Customer Consultation:
Once you establish contact with potential customers, you will engage in consultative discussions to understand their specific Internet needs and preferences. You will explain our services, packages and benefits, tailoring your approach to their requirements.
- Sales and Closing
After effectively presenting our internet services, your role is to guide the customer through the sales process. This involve addressing any concerns or questions they may have and ultimately closing the sale.
- Relationship building:
Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers is key to your success. You’ll provide exceptional customer service by ensuring their needs are met, addressing any issues and fostering long-term satisfaction.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience in sales and territory management is an asset.
- Previous experience in telecommunication sales is an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Proficiency in using sales and CRM software.
- Strong sales judgement with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Sales experience or a background in customer-facing role is preferred.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate effectively and upsell products and services
- Resilience to sales environment
- High level of adaptability with changing processes
- Persistent and resilient, with a positive attitude and a desire to succeed.
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to drive-in all-weather conditions and work while on the go as required.
- Willingness to adapt schedule and hours to accommodate high season and customer demand.
- Willingness to be on call for evenings and weekends as required.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.