Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in Manitoba? You can be part of building a superior internet service for Manitobans with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to join us!
The Easement Developer reports to the Director of Planning & Engineering.
What We Offer :
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and advancement
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily life of Manitobans
What You’ll Do:
– Analyzing all site development project at documentation for accurateness and completeness and approve site-specific documents
– Ensuring documentation is moved interdepartmentally for land acquisitions
– Developing and maintain accurate and complete files for site development projects
– Organizing and manage multiple projects
– Working as part of a team to test and monitor new initiatives, gather insights, and improve processes for future projects
– Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis and solutions to management
– Tracking deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting
– Working well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a larger team
– Reporting findings to management, implement innovative business solutions, and develop real-time fixes to employee and project impacting issues.
– Land acquisitions, communicating with municipalities, landowners, and planning districts
– Ensuring permits are acquired and reviewing drawings within Planning & Engineering
– Conducting on site visits to RM’s and attending various meetings as needed
Who You Are:
– 2-4 years of experience with resource coordination functions preferably in the real estate, construction, or telecommunications industry is an asset
– Previous experience in a legal office or municipal office is a valuable asset
– Experience processing documentation for contracts and easements
– Previous experience in communicating with land owners, municipalities,
planning departments, interdepartmentally and with contractors
– Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, title policies, subordination and CAD drawings
– Proficient use of MS Office Suite
– Valid class 5 drivers license is required
– Ability to apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to develop solutions to complex problems
– Superior conceptual and numerical analytic skills
– Desire to continually learn
– Ability to self-manage projects
Ability to create tasks and assign to team members to meet deadlines
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrated high level of professionalism
– Ability to multitask efficiently
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Working in a fast-paced office environment
– Ability to thrive under pressure, changing priorities and deadlines
– High level of organization
– Efficient time and project management skills
– Ability to collaborate as a team player and work independently
– Ability to work on internal systems for long periods of time
– Ability to conduct site visits, attend meetings, etc.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.