Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in Manitoba? You can be part of building a superior internet service for Manitobans with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to join us!
The Electrical Apprentice reports to the Executive Director of Field Operations.
What We Offer :
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and advancement
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily life of Manitobans
What You’ll Do:
– Maintain electrical components and wiring in RCO buildings as directed
– Maintain schedules for generator testing and HVAC maintenance
Who You Are:
– Currently in the process of achieving Journeyman Electrician red seal is
– Valid class 5 driver’s license is required
– Excellent critical thinking skills
– Passionate about safety at work
– Committed to being part of a team
– Interested in learning and growing professionally
– Able to work independently
– Ability to physically lift up to 50 lbs as required
– Ability to be on call and work overtime as required
– Ability to work in all weather conditions is required
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.