Are you interested in helping Manitobans get connected to the province’s leading Internet Service Provider? You can help people become more connected than ever with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people join us!
We are seeking out a full-time Events Ambassador to join our team from May-August. The Events Ambassador will report directly to the Events Coordinator.
What We Offer:
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and advancement
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily life of Manitobans
Who You Are:
– Valid class 5 driver’s license is required
– Previous experience in event planning or club organization is an asset
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
– Working knowledge of social media is an asset
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
– Strong interpersonal skills and diplomatic attitude
– Ability to work well independently and collaborate in a team environment
– Motivated, self-starter attitude
– High attention to detail
– High level of adaptability with changing processes
– High degree of professionalism
What You’ll Do:
– Completing various administrative tasks including updating the events calendar, tracking event receipts, and keeping track of sales inventory in the office (flyers, business cards, mailers, postcards, etc)
– Assisting with event setup and representing Valley Fiber at festivals and fairs throughout the summer
– Conducting research for various events occurring within Manitoba
– Providing support to the Events Coordinator and sales team with various bookings and coordinating event details for attendees
– Ability to work in all weather conditions
– Willingness to adapt schedule and hours to accommodate high season and customer demand
– Available to setup and participate in events and festivals during evenings and weekends.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.