Valley Fiber Ltd. is a locally owned and operated technology firm based out of Winkler, MB. The ever-growing need for fast and reliable telecommunications has spurred on innovation. This innovation and its almost limitless potential have been one of the core passions for the Valley Fiber Development Team. For the last 3 years, this team has been working on bringing its next generation conscious fiber optic infrastructure design to the region. Valley Fiber has formed many partnerships with industry-leading developers to create and finalize its innovative design.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious Graphic Design Specialist to join Valley Fiber’s marketing team. The Graphic Design Specialist will be responsible for designing print and digital marketing collateral for Valley Fiber. The Graphic Design Specialist will also coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to gather information necessary to create and distribute these digital and print materials.
– Previous experience as a graphic designer or similar role
– Excellent knowledge of digital and print design best practices
– Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop and InDesign
– Attention to detail
– Creativity and a willingness to learn
– Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently
– Team player
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
– A certificate or degree in graphic design is considered a significant asset
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Designing print and digital marketing collateral including flyers, brochures, mailers, newspaper ads, signage, digital display advertising, banners for websites, marketing ads, logos, and other marketing collateral
– Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials and reports
– Provide correspondence with suppliers, publications, and vendors
– Manage and maintain stock levels of marketing materials
– Continuous learning and development of new skills
– Other duties as assigned
Please submit your resume to HR@valleyfiber.ca. We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.