Valley Fiber Ltd. is a locally owned and operated technology firm based in Winkler, MB. The ever-growing need for fast and reliable telecommunications has spurred innovation. This innovation has been one of the core passions for the Valley Fiber Development Team. Since 2017, this team has been working on bringing its next generation fiber optic infrastructure to the region and beyond.
Valley Fiber is looking for a self-motivated, dependable individual to join our team as a Splicer. This position reports to our Director of Field Operations.
Who you are:
- Committed to working as a part of a strong team
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Committed to a strong safety culture
What you’ll do:
- Maintain communication with production team and installers
- Responsible for paperwork and reporting
- Respond to requests for splices to be repaired with dispatch
- Ensure all equipment is being serviced and maintained
- Ensure vehicle maintenance requests are being reported
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Ribbon splicing and single splicing as required
- Represent Valley Fiber with honesty and integrity
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.