Valley Fiber Ltd. is a locally owned and operated technology firm based out of Winkler, MB. The ever-growing need for fast and reliable telecommunications has spurred on innovation. This innovation and its almost limitless potential have been one of the core passions for the Valley Fiber Development Team. For the last 3 years, this team has been working on bringing its next generation conscious fiber optic infrastructure design to the region. Valley Fiber has formed many partnerships with industry-leading developers to create and finalize its innovative design.
Land Acquisition Specialists help developers and project owners obtain land for new fiber projects, as well as administer the land after it has been purchased or leased. The Land Acquisition Specialist reports directly to the Planning and Engineering Manager.
Who You Are:
• Strong working knowledge of building permits, MI approvals and construction planning
• Dependable written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use negotiation skills with all stakeholders
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
What You’ll Do:
• Assist with the preparation of permit applications; development permit, rezoning and building permit.
• Collect and provide any information required through the approval process.
• Attend council meetings.
• Coordinate and organize any public meetings required.
• Attend all public meetings.
• Assist with the coordination between development permit and building permit.
• Assist with the preparation of the building permit application.
• Assist with consultants as required.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please send resume to email@example.com