Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in Manitoba? You can be part of building a superior internet service for Manitobans with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd. is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to join us!
We are looking for a full-time Locator to join our team at our Lockport office. This position reports to the Locate Manager.
What We Offer :
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the
daily life of Manitobans
What You’ll Do:
– Locating and marking existing infrastructure
– Scheduling locates and responding to emails
– Being present for safety watches
What You Bring:
– Valid class 5 Driver’s license is required
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
– Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
– Excellent time management skills
– Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in order of importance
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities
– High level of organization
– Ability to work in all weather conditions
– Ability to work away from home (travel may be required)
– Ability to be on call and work overtime as required
– Ability to physically lift 50 lbs as required
Position Location: 10 IXL Cres, Lockport, MB R1A 3R9
The starting wage for this position is $18/hr. Starting wage can be flexible dependent on a candidates experience and skillset. We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.