Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in Manitoba? You can be part of building a superior internet service for Manitobans with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd. is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to join us!
We are seeking out a full-time NID Splicer to join our team at Valley Fiber. This position reports to the Director of Field Operations.
What We Offer :
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the
daily life of Manitobans
What You’ll Do:
• Splicer fiber connections to buildings
• Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
• Previous splicing experience is an asset
• Previous experience in fiber telecommunications industry is an asset
• Valid class 5 driver’s license is required
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
• Strong level of organization
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to meet short deadlines
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Ability to physically lift up to 50lbs as required
• Ability to work away from home (travel is required)
• Ability to work and drive-in all-weather conditions
• Ability to be on call and work overtime as required
Starting wage can be flexible dependent on a candidates experience and skillset. We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.