Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in Manitoba? You can be part of building a superior internet service for Manitobans with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd. is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to join us!
We are hiring a full-time Quality Control Inspector to join our team at Valley Fiber. This position reports to the Director of Field Operations.
What We Offer :
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily life
What You’ll Do:
– Work together with contractors to ensure Valley Fiber specifications are
– Report to management on various contractor progress
– Work with homeowners to resolve any issues
Who You Are:
– Underground construction experience is required
– Knowledge in directional drilling is an asset
– Proficiency in MS Office Suite
– Valid Class 5 driver’s license is required
– High level of professionalism when interacting with contractors and
– Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
– Professional verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities
– Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
– High level of organization
– Ability to work in all weather conditions
– Ability to work away from home as required
– Ability to be on call and work overtime as required
– Ability to physically lift 50 lbs as required
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.