Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in Manitoba? You can be part of building a superior internet service for Manitobans with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd. is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to join us!
The Software Developer is responsible for developing, troubleshooting, analyzing, and testing software solutions. In this role the candidate will develop integrated systems, manage existing internal custom software solutions, and create operational manuals for users, clients, and staff. The Software Developer will collaborate with various departments to determine the scope and expectation of software development projects and work to develop maintenance procedures to ensure the highest level of productivity.
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET (version 5+)
- Experience in developing ASP.NET applications
- Experience in MSSQL
- Solid Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Would be nice to also have the following skills:
- Experience using the Blazor framework
- Some experience working with PHP
- Some experience in MySQL
- Some experience of application design using Laravel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- High degree of professionalism
- High level of negotiation skills and the ability to find adequate solutions to various problems
- Technical skills
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High degree of independence & collaboration with others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on internal systems for long periods of time
- This position requires on call evenings/weekends as required
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.