Are you interested in supporting the growth of Manitoba’s technological landscape? There are plenty of opportunities to implement your knowledge of tech when building out the network of one of Manitoba’s leading Internet Service Providers: Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to come grow with us!
We are seeking out enthusiastic and self-motivated full-time Tier 1 Tech Support Representatives to join our team at Valley Fiber. This is an entry level role for individuals who enjoy providing technical support to customers. This position reports to our Tech Support Managers.
What We Offer :
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and advancement
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily life of Manitobans
– Yearly performance-reviews
What You’ll Do:
– Take incoming customer phone calls
– Perform outgoing customer contacts in support of technical issues that a customer may be experiencing within the 4 walls of their home
– Other duties as assigned
What You Bring:
– High school diploma is required
– Eligible to legally work in Canada
– Previous call centre or customer contact experience preferred
– Customer service experience is required
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
– Ability to collaborate well in a team environment
– Excellent attention to detail
– Proficient written and verbal communication skills
– High level of organization
– Ability to apply a logical thought process to complex customer issues
– Ability to maintain discretion with confidential and highly sensitive customer information
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities
– Ability to multi-task unsupervised in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work on internal systems for long periods of time
– The Tech Support department operates around the clock as 24/7 support, 365 days a year with overtime as required
Rotational shifts in Tech Support include day, evening and night shifts. We thank all applicants who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.