We are looking for one full-time Technical Support Representatives to join our team. Training will be provided.
This position reports to the Director of Tech Support.
Knowledge of home routes, and common troubleshooting steps with Call Center and Customer Service experience is an asset. Wages will be based on the qualifications of the applicant.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Positive attitude
• Good work ethic
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Ability to confidently interact with customers in a support role
• Organizational skills with an eye for detail
• Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Good communication and organization skills are essential
965 MB 14
Job type: Full-time