Valley Fiber Ltd. is a locally owned and operated technology firm based out of Winkler, MB. The ever-growing need for fast and reliable telecommunications has spurred on innovation. This innovation and its almost limitless potential have been one of the core passions for the Valley Fiber Development Team. For the last 5 years, this team has been working on bringing its next generation conscious fiber optic infrastructure design to the region. Valley Fiber has formed many partnerships with industry-leading developers to create and finalize its innovative design. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Tier 1 Tech Support Representative to join our team. Training will be provided.
This position reports to the Director of Tech Support.
Knowledge of home routes, and common troubleshooting steps with Call Center and Customer Service experience is an asset. Wages will be based on the qualifications of the applicant.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Positive attitude
• Good work ethic
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Ability to confidently interact with customers in a support role
• Organizational skills with an eye for detail
• Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Good communication and organization skills are essential
Please note that our Tech Support department operates around the clock as 24/7 support, 365 days a year. Rotational shifts in Tech Support include day, evening and night shifts. We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org