Valley Internet Service Provider (VISP) based out of Winkler, Manitoba is the leading internet provider in the South-Central region with Next Generation speeds and an industry exclusive guarantee. Using the latest wireless technology, VISP delivers business class speeds to your building from our fiber sourced network of towers.
With the philosophy of “getting what you pay for”, VISP has won over many clients that demand to get the speeds they have signed up for. A company run in a different way, not just in it to maximize every dollar but to deliver a great customer experience with up-front pricing.
We are looking for a full-time Install/Field Technician to join our team. Training will be provided. Tasks will include tower climbing, servicing and infrastructure work. Wages will be based on the qualifications of the applicant.
Who you are:
– Have a strong work ethic
– Positive, “can-do” attitude
– Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
– Organizational skills with a strong eye for details
– Basic computer knowledge
– Willingness to work at heights
– Hold a valid MB driver’s license
What you’ll do:
– Service and maintain infrastructure
– Moderate to heavy lifting
– Consistent outdoor work
– Work flexible hours
– Climb towers
– Installations for residential customers
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.