Do you want to work for a company that’s making a difference in Manitoba? You can be part of building a superior internet service for Manitobans with Valley Fiber Ltd. Valley Fiber Ltd. is a full-service company offering dedicated fiber optic internet, TV, and digital phone for people across the province. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people to join us!
We are seeking out a full-time Warehouse Associate to join our team at our Steinbach location. This position reports to our Director of Field Operations.
What We Offer:
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Staff discounts on internet service and at select local businesses
– Opportunities for professional development, increased responsibility, and
– Opportunities to work on big projects that have a lasting impact on the daily life of Manitobans
What You Bring:
– 3 years supervisory experience in either a manufacturing or distribution
environment (management experience preferred)
– 2 years direct labor warehousing experience
– 2 years experience using a barcode warehouse management system
– Knowledge of lean manufacturing and 5S programs (certifications are an asset)
– The ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
What You’ll Do:
– Receive, pick, pack and ship as needed or directed by management
– Follow procedures and use the warehouse management system to track all
– Stay on task and keeping the warehouse transaction count up to Millennium
– Inspect inventory to ensure it meets client expectations
– Ensure all inventory is moved according to the warehouse management
– Handle client paperwork
– Verify that products are stored safely, accurately, and free of damage
– Other duties as assigned
– Moderate to heavy lifting is required in this role
– Ability to work overtime as workload requires
Job Location: Steinbach, Manitoba
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Fiber does not discriminate against individuals who have a disability or based on their culture, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or religion. Valley Fiber strongly encourages individuals from minority-groups to apply and is willing to reasonably accommodate where possible.